Test Shoot with Chosen Model 4/11/15

In our last lesson before our final shoots, I asked my model Phoebe to come in so I could test what lighting, poses and lenses would be most flattering for her and produce the most professional, beautiful images. I have posted a colour and monochrome version of my 5 favourite images below. My initial plan was to use harsh lighting (a beauty dish facing the model against a white background) for black and white images only and soft focus (model in front of a soft box and a reflector to aid the lighting in front of model) for colour images. However, with my test shots I think this may vary depending on her pose, makeup look or which suits it best on the day! 

I have also posted some pose inspiration which I will take with me as a hard copy on the day to help Phoebe portray what I would like in my photos. I will also print these images out to re-create them as I feel they are the most successful.



These images are my inspirations for poses that I would like Phoebe to interpret herself on the day of the shoot. I showed her the 2nd and 4th one in my tests shoots but I found more inspiration from the black and white images for close up and more harsh lighting photos of her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top